Installations and Pipework
- Crown Foods Europe
- South East Bottling
- Essex Injection Moulding
- BevEx Limited
- Fresenius Kabi Pharmaceutical
- Burning Sky Brewery
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
- An initial site survey and consultation with an experienced engineer. Our in-house design team will work with you to understand your application, and deliver a cost effective cooling system design that will cut energy consumption and running costs.
- An agreed specification, with detailed design information including recommended equipment, drawings and risk assessment.
- Installation, commissioning, training, maintenance and after-sales support.
- We carry out clean sheet installations and mid-life system upgrades with particular emphasis on energy saving, efficiency improvements and the environment.
Get in touch
View our full gallery
CARING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
As part of our drive to improve energy efficiency and reduce the impact of cooling on the environment, we are often able to recommend the use of a Free Cooling Chiller as part of the design.
At night and for much of the autumn, winter and spring, the ambient temperature is below the coolant set point (temperature). Under these circumstances, a packaged free cooling chiller does not need to use its refrigeration circuit, with large savings in energy consumption.