At Nexus Cooling we go out of our way to ensure that we only offer our customers the very best products and services. Our Bioflow glycol antifreeze is no exception.
Manufactured from non-toxic, 100% renewable, refined vegetable extracts blended with BS6580 proven corrosion scale and biological inhibitors, we’re confident that it’s the most environmentally and ecologically friendly glycol on the market.
We’ve now taken this one step further with Bioflow having achieved official NSF accreditation.
What does the NSF accreditation mean?
NSF accreditation is the mark for public health, safety and environmental quality.
The NSF mark is assurance that Bioflow has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organisations and has been officially certified in the ‘food safe’ category as ‘acceptable for use as a heat transfer fluid where there is a possibility of incidental food contact’.
NSF certification is valued by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and regulatory agencies around the world.The NSF certification mark on a product means that the product complies with all standard requirements and provides:
- Knowledge that an impartial review against established criteria and guidelines has been conducted
- Evidence that product labelling and claims have been objectively reviewed by a trusted third party
- Evidence of a company-wide commitment to quality, compliance and safety
Bioflow is listed on the NSF website as an officially accredited product here – Bioflow NSF Accreditation.
What else makes Bioflow™ so special?
In addition to its NSF accreditation, our Bioflow glycol is unique in a number of other ways:
- Bioflow has been especially formulated to provide refrigeration and AC plant operators with a secondary refrigeration antifreeze that is 100% renewable – i.e. not derived from non-renewable crude oil. Bioflow is based on sustainable refined vegetable extracts that are non-toxic, bio-degradable, and more thermally efficient than Propylene Glycol based coolants.
- Bioflow contains corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in such systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for mild and stainless steel, aluminium, copper, brass and cast iron.
- Bioflow also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
- Bioflow is miscible with water in all proportions and can protect RAC systems down to -50° degrees depending on concentration. Its super cooling characteristics and mixtures containing more than 50% by volume do not freeze solid, alleviating any concern over expansion and burst damage.
Whatever sector you operate within, with our Bioflow glycol, you can be certain that you are using the very best coolant solution on the market.
Bioflow glycol is available in 20L containers for free next day delivery across the UK.